Saturday, May 19, 2007

NING MON IS HAPPY TODAY :D

1-i met my butt after so long. and that itself made me glad for the whole day
2-i managed to have my sybway sammy - turkey breast with cheese on wheat extra vegetables with honey mustard and sweet onion
3-I had 2 watermelon soya bean milk LESS sugar :D
4-and finally I HAD TENNIS TODAY!!! and yes diane we shall pair up with each other and push each other from now on and i bet your hands are like paralyzed now huh ? hahaha


so lets see we learnt
1-forehand
2-footwork

cant wait for the next lesson to start back hand !! HERE WE COME :D next sat kallang 12-2( eff going to be damn hot )
SHEESH
:D im all smiles today for once im entertained

and for tennis i shall have this post in YELLOW BRIGHT BRIGHT YELLOW-GREEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home