Monday, May 14, 2007

FOR CHERINE random photo :D I replenished the egg tray!! WOOOOS!!!!!
okay im too random and for a month im shutting myself from social life . NO movis NO fancy dinners.NO drinks NO parties and for this week im only going out on wednesday :( all for tennis. DUMB DUMB DUMB!! ARGH!H!HH!H!H!H!H!HH!H!HH!

OH YA did i say i hate PLANTA(chemical FORTIFIED white rat killing cheapo atrery clogging vegetable FATTIFIED margarine IRK!!! :( ) someone SUE PLANTA

:) oh wells im happy. well actually not really cause work had been unproductive mundane and draggy :( OH WELLS at least Cherine's entertaining me so much with the VIDEOS :D

LAUGH DIE ME hahahaha and im craving for choco loco :P
choco loco in my toco with me cheeko in my socko ( ok eww)
and I DO actually want to try setting a barbie doll on fire ( sweet) hahah okay enough randomness before i suggest coming up with 1000 things to do when you are bored

and for one last time TAKE ME BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home