Thursday, May 17, 2007

What do i like ?

lets be random it churns out surprisingly small details :)

I like to wake up undisturbed
I like to talk random on msn with STl
I like to open the fridge and seeing a box of apple juice sitting there
I like to buy someone cheescake
I like to love someone more than i love myself
I like to see how the flakes in a snowglobe fall
I like to see old people holding hands
I like to see my grades go up high
I like to die for someone i love so much
I like to see my dad watching tennis on televison
I like to see my best friend happy always
I like to run in the middle of the night
I like to watch my cat eat
I like to see someone smile
I like to watch Nadia grow
I like to fall in love
I like to watch my grandmother cook
I like to be someone next time
I like to be me
I like to be only me


I WANT TO BE ME :)

dare to be different people. say what you like say what you want

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home