Friday, May 11, 2007













okay a lot of photos right :D makes me happy . and for cherine i shall make this post and see my interesting lunch of salad and TOU miao (:. AND YES the BLOODY entertaining spongebob maggy that dorcas gave me. you can see they included comics and learn how to draw spongebob segements and free poster :D oh so entertaining hahah OH ya look at the dustbin . my dad scribbled our house number all over it cause our 2 previous dustbin got stolen ( doh!) who steals dustbin damn ! ANGRY! and one sky photo just for SO THE LOVE(cherine) haha. i can't wait to start tennis i swear excited out of my pants . and I'm still entertaining myself so much :( sad case no life

rainbow twisties=gay pride? hahaha(random so much random)

i tried to make this long but seriously i have nothing else to write you know :(

i shall count

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10... okay im bored now bye world :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home