Tuesday, September 25, 2007

shoes leaving today :(((((((((((((((((((((((
makes me kinda sad,
its like losing a leg
it's not going to be fun staying home anymore :(
and no one more random outings for me
one year without life support will be so crazy
with the constant troubles and woes
and no one at home to share it with
drats this feeling isnt fun,
and missing someone close is so tough.
especially someone you love so dear.
doing the dishes will not be fun anymore
so is grocery shopping.
and barbies and steamboats won't be constant anymore
and mom is going to give me a fucking hard time now.
it's so hard to say goodbye
but i know shoes will do fine, and study really hard.and come back and be great



i will be real emo for a few days people.
don't blame me just let me get used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home