Thursday, February 01, 2007










hey PPL ! im speaking IM today :) cheers to me!
well its been like long since i blogged right! i know like TOTALLY (flips hair) well so todays blog entry is for Miss Cherine BEn and jerry wee :) hahaha see i honour you Miss power blogger! ok so lets seee . schools fine,all ASSSSSesements pouring in like no ones bloody buis. like seriously i can die in them like in a snap/ ok first and foremost lines for my butty butts



1) ALIF- Mr takajo happy 19th birthday! old man !! haha cough cough***

2)butt-hey butt! seen u quite a few time through out this week but still so emofied :) cheer up dear butt ! and thanks for helping me do my confessions :)

isma-hey hey hey!! ill see u around real soon man! meanwhile do tke care!!

abl-hey bro soccer soon?? haha p.s i just lost another ball ! SHEESH!


now for the main star of todays entry!!
CHERINE :) :)

oh my cherine
oh my cherine
OH MY CHERINE
you have been through the TUTI saga and she backed off like instantly
i tell you .. you are one PERSON man (yes YOU >WONT>WIN>ME gosh i WOWed at that phrase in your blog man ) like WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!! hahaha so pple out there just a REAL gentle reminder from me to you

Rip cherine and simply die ?? hahaha
well i want SORBETS :) i love sorbets do you love sorbets?? I SURE DO LOVE THEM!!
hahaha well i have to have a sorbet only ice cream diet
cause remember i want to be hot and sexay and YOU cherine have to help me! hahhaha ok so i was like talking to miss cherine here for quite a lot
and we came up with this theory

msn conversation btwn we 2
are simply
too entertaining
too QUICK(we can type real fast**)
too filled with spelling errors (seriously we dont care ) haha
TOOOOO RANDOM
but random is rad :) haha

ok than i look forward to more enteratinign chats with you STRAWBERRI FUDGE hahh!

devil curry says bye too :) hahaha

to the person whom it may concern:i dont know if you do read my blog, ha sorry for the kind of confession zel made to you for me hope you didnt mind :) but wells happy working than :) see you soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home