Thursday, April 03, 2008


hello everybody, I am locked out of the house,thus i am sitting at my backyard in total darkness, i cant even sit on my porch because, i dont get nei neeed to use the bathroom badly... MOMMMYYYY come home NOW!!!!!!!and my comp is on 24% now. means its going to die. ok bye world. twork covverage, thus i am sitting uder my bamboo poles. Ok and it is pouring and im getting bitten by a shitload of mosquitoes.. and im going blind,just by staring at the computer screen in total darkness. AND I REALLY MEAN TOTAL DARKNESS, the only sourc of light is from my mac book. chrissst. whoever lef tthe key in the keyhole :( , I AM DAMN SURE THERE WILL BE ALOT OF SPELLING MISTAKES WHEN IM DONE> caue i cant even see wad i typing to bein with. Oh did i say 
SEE TE PEEKCHURE IM REALLY IN TOTAL DARKNESS!@@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home