Sunday, March 30, 2008

I have been drinking that Pack of moodlifting fruity goodness for the longest time, I bumped into it yesterday and it pretty much made my day :D, but for $3.50 a pack it is on the high side. but hey I would drink it everyday ((:
because
IT MAKES ME A VERY HAPPY AND I MEAN VER VERY HAPPY person


I really love supermarkets
In fact, I would actually sketch in a supermarket.
haniways
i spent the night sitting at gardens with a basket of fries and 2 beers
rotring pens
parker pencil
and my little black book.
before going to coldstorage and discovering freeze dried broccolli .

things i have to do after assesments
1-play minigolf
2-watch a play
3-throw a ZEECHA party
4-Find my massive attack and the format's albums.
5-Develop all my rolls of film
6-GO to the zoo to sketch and paint and do collage 
7-Get a job

 and some other stuff that I wanted but never had the chance too
i decided to be nice and send Lunch for Jing'ss and green dots (haha)
and seeing how they argue with them Ah sohs.

okay before i forget
the next 7 weeks im commiting suicide
Social suicide that is.
and anything to do with architecture is so tough

ok
Bye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home