Thursday, January 03, 2008

i sit in front of my com at dusk
okay i got to go on my light
okay back. met king at her oh so far away yewtee jungle
( how the hell did i convince myself to go!!!!)
anywyas, lunched and had a good talk. over so many stuff
and talked about our screwed up lives, what nots what nots.
stuff that i havent been able to tell anyone for quite a while now.
thank god i met king if not im just going to keep it inside me for
such a long time to come. relaised many stuff, like how loving someone
is just being contented that she's around( as Jing's buddha book said)
and how it's better not to expect much.
grrrrrr.........................................................................................................
i'm not even expecting anymore , i don't even want to seek for anything
havent seen my mom in 2 weeks++
dad where are you???????
:( shoe come back sooooon. its so effing bored
fuck fuck fuck. 2008 you suck. so much for wanting a good year.
I should just hide away, but it's easier said then done everyone knows that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home