Friday, October 12, 2007

SAY OOOOO LA LA SAY OOOOOO
come on come on
SAY OOOOOO LA LA SAY OOOOO
ningmon happy cause i found my ipod behind my shoe box
Jinyee is brillant ( she told me stop looking for it, it will naturally resurface)
ok jinyee i will buy your ( I DONT CARE YOU MUST BUY MY HAPPY BOOK)
don't forget to nag at us people to complete our assesments on time.
:) so loads of stuff ben going on, like too many many
school.school.school.
and im glad to say my work is SO far on track
hopefully nothing stupid like short circuits will happen to me again.and kiling 2 months of work in a split second
and things in the last month has been a whirlwind for me
crazy crazy crazy, i had so many bad days, and being locked outside my house twice isnt pleasant.
OH ya today we had such an unsatisfying lunch and dinner :C
But school's been alright, no complaints so far, and so let me see
tommorow
1-im going to have breakfast tmr
2-brush my teeth
3-go to millenia to collect runpack
4-meet my hotstuff :D
5-go for Joan partay

things go fine for me pweassseeee :D i will loe you many many
ok out of a sudden i rather beat so im going to stop ...............
oh ya one more thing






someone buy my grapes? nice red crimson seedless ones i'll sell my soul for it and yes love you mani mani :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home