Wednesday, April 25, 2007

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUCKING MUCH I care for YOU

i came i said my piece
I KNOW YOU SO WELL from now on i take that statement back cause i don't . guess i never did.
all these years i put you in front of my everything even myself,and i only cried so much for you. and now you tell me don't bother. im telling you that ive never been hurt so much till now.

so many others are dying to take my place

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

i just made myself a fool for trying so hard all the time all this while. i dont want to give up. dont make me give up.
problems which i never told . for a year. just not to bother you
why do i even cared. why do i put in so much time and effort for you. YOU tell me why.
YOU tell me why i even love you so much . tell me tell me all

and crying it all out do work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home