Tuesday, December 02, 2008

first night back
6 30 touch down
glad i managed to say goodbye see you soon i'll miss you
as my flight comes in and yours going
At ease the whole journey without a single horn
Yes i have somehow had the ability to revert to irregular meals
guess who is back painting
I can't take my eyes of you
I miss Chapatis by Ahmaaaa
both Ahmaaas in fact
Oh im painting a garden gnome
its funny how the whole of india is in woohoo
mumbai=terrorist
chennai=cyclone
pillion with no helmet throughout the streets of chennai
is very scary
Stop turning your back on me
My measuring cup is now my paintbrush holder
Kisses pentelss
I think i secretly have long hair and panasonic make me look like i have brown highlights
Can't wait to see you
hello J and S im missing you 2 nuts


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home