Saturday, August 23, 2008

so tired
very tired
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
if you cut me i suppose i would bleed
the colours of the evening stars, you can go 
haniways weekends were spent with several 
dear people, home club and cans of liquid bread by the river
horrible play, delivering love parcel. worrying about zilch advertising
concept. Having nightmare about polly, where she got so angry with everyone
( inserts very sad smiley face) which really woke me up in a scare. freezing evenings 
and high tea with the Sharon. Bad heads, thai chicken sandwich,  a sunday in discovering 
i forgot to get my ic back, and now trying to think of an alternative of how to collect my runpack
and the owl city is still king on my play list 
i am the red in the rose,the flowers
on the blankets on your bedroom floor
and i am the gray in the ghost that hides
with your clothes behind your closet door.
I am the green in the grass that bends back
from underneath your feet
and I am the blue in the back alley view
where the horizon and the rooftop meet
If you cut me i suppose i would bleed
the colours of the evenng stars
You can go anywhere you wish cause i'll be there
wherever you are
i am the black in the book and the letters in the pages that your memorize 
and i am the orange in the overcast
of colour that you visualize
I am the white in the walls that soak up all the sounds you cannot sleep.
And I am the peach in the starfish on the beach
that wished the harbour wasn't quite so deep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home