Thursday, March 20, 2008

It had to rain in the morning la
with the laptop and all the other random stuff
IT HAD TO RAIN LAAAAAAA
angry.

spent 4 hours making a dumb box , just to realise I forgot to bring the products to school.
SO its like packaging the package 

and then

THANKS JINGS FOR THE WINE
which i conveniently left in the locker

GREAT.
I am tired and school barely started. can't believe in 7 weeks or so I'll be rushing my ass to mount and what nots. 
oh ya my chopsticks

i better start.

saturday's around the corner though.
me and my 19 year's of existence nothing exciting there.

I miss you .and I hope I see you in 2 day's time,even If you don't come I'll tell myself
It's ok 
cause I remember all i want is you well,and for that I wouldnt ask to see you anymore
but still
I am hoping
that would be the best present


OKAY JING I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIND THE WINGED BEAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home