Monday, December 03, 2007

bleeding love-leona lewis
i have no idea why its been on repeat for the past 12 hours
screw emo songs they are making me feel so down
fuck but i cannot stop listening to it
maybe because its good or its just too sadly true
JING WHY ARENT YOU NOT ONLINEEEEEEEE( crappppp)
kind of overwhelming actually never in my life have i felt like that, its like learning how to walk
and falling flat on your face
but zel says its alright move on, pick yourself up
ill do that , but now i just want to lie down and stare at the ceiling trying to take everything in
bleeding love plays in background******
she was something
really something
it was like hitting me right between my eyes
i fought with my best friend
convinced myself its alright
so special i say so special,
but as they say somethings are just not yours to keep
its alright i say its alright, all i need
is one night, and something big to eventually get over it
i know how to take care of myself i do know how
take it in ning take it ning.
but i know i'll still smile when i see you
that i can assure myself.
whats there to be unhappy.
whats there to be angsty
maybe somehow someway sometime anytime

i should really stop listening to it
fuck i cant help it. i cant bring myself to switch i tunes off.
or should i just promise myself to accept the next person who comes along
yea i should huh butt I should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home